Friday, March 22, 2013

The Thing About Foxes...


You know, it gets a little ridiculous how often the 'latest trendy animal' changes. Actually let's take a step back and consider the fact that there is even such a thing as a "trendy" animal. Why.

Back when owls were the top dog (haha...dog) in the world of animal trends...I always joked about what would be the next trend. We had the birds....the owls....what could be next? Weasels? Caterpillars? Muskrats? Slugs?

I don't even know if foxes are the most current trend...I think it's hedgehogs now or something but honestly I don't even CARE because there is an abundance of cute fox things out there whether it's trendy or not. This little round up is just a FEW of the precious, glorious, foxiest fox things found online. 

To see more fox goodness...check out my sister's post here  and my mom's post here!

8 comments:

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Ohhh, I have a fox sweater from Forever 21 that I absolutely adore!! Cool post ;)
Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

Unknown said...

My bf's sister is obsessed with foxes. She would love this post!

I love your blog!


check mine out @ kateemari3.blogspot.com

and enter my giveaway for a naked basics palette!! http://kateemari3.blogspot.com/2013/04/giveaway-naked-basics-palette.html



xoxo,

katee

All My Happy Endings said...

Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. Thrilled to be connecting with someone new!

XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

LeeLee said...

Love it. So many great foxes to choose from.

Eatlovemerry said...

So cute!!

Diane Streicher @ Diane Again said...

Court. Can I just say that I really miss your blog? I know you have an active role in your mom's site, but it's just not the same. Please come back??

The RedViolet said...

Cute post! :)

Wanna follow each other?
Let us know ;-)

Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

Sammie said...

i really like the fox print :) following you now on gfc,maybe you want to do the same? :)